ARCHE at ASMS 2023
ARCHE will be well represented at ASMS 2023 in Houston, Texas!
ARCHE members Catherine Gilbert, Vasek Krupicka, Aleksandra Popowich and Daniel Vallejo will attending.
You can hear about ARCHE research at the following events and sessions:
- Catherine Gilbert: Forensic proteomics offers a new minimally invasive and robust tool for discriminating ivory species Forensics: Innovations and Applications, Thursday 8th June, 2:30pm, General Assembly B
- Aleksandra Popowich: Identifying chia oil in Colonial Mexican art materials using multi-omics approaches Plants and Natural Products, Tuesday 6th June, 2:30pm, Room 332
- Daniel Vallejo: Unlocking new levels of structural information for proteins relevant to cultural heritage using native and top-down mass spectrometry Ion Mobility: Applications I, Wednesday 7th June, 10:30-2:30pm, Poster WP 448
- Vaclav Krupicka: Paint cross-section layer composition identification and prediction using MALDI-MSI, Imaging MS: Method Development I, Monday 5th June, Poster MP 346
- Art, Museums, and Archaeology, Wednesday 7th June, 5:45-7:00pm, Room 351 CF Aleksandra Popowich
- Waters User Meeting, Saturday 3rd June, Marriot Marquis Daniel Vallejo
- Recognizing the “A” in DEIA: Effective Ways to Improve Accessibility for Mass Spectrometrists, Tuesday 6th June, Ballroom B, Daniel Vallejo
See you soon!